EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must be detail oriented and a self-starter.
- One-year rental yard experience preferred.
- Must be trainable and willing to learn.
- Some small tool repair background preferred.
- Some equipment experience is a plus.
- Must have excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid Class C License.
- Must be able to multi-task, take notes and prioritize.
- Ability to absorb directions and learn quickly on the job.
Applicants may be required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being considered for employment in this position.
- Walking and moving about on foot often up and down equipment.
- Handling: Works with hands and entire body to move heavy items regularly.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous equipment parts, small tools, batteries and tampers.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Standing: Remains in standing position, operating a pressure washer/cleaning equipment.
- Climbing: In and out of equipment.
- Vision: Read rental documents, invoices and bills.
- Talking: Communications by phone and in person.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
- Temp/Weather: Works in indoor and outdoor environments.
Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Hawthorne Cat® Participates in E-Verify.