EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Preferred minimum of five years in a product support sales and service environment with experience in customer service.
- Must have ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a self-starter.
- Must be organized and a good planner.
- Ability to set and meet goals.
Applicants maybe are required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being considered for employment in this position.
- Walking and moving about on foot often up and down stairs.
- Handing: Seizes helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous paperwork.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Standing: Remains in standing position if required to perform various functions of the job.
- Vision: Read computer and paperwork.
- Talking: Communications by phone and in person.
- Sitting: Sits at desk. Sits for long periods of time.
- Climbing: Climb on and off earthmoving machines/engines.
- Crawling: In, around and under machinery.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
- Temp/Weather: Works in both office and outdoor environment.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Hawthorne Cat® Participates in E-Verify.