EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Hands on parts experience in one or more of the following: construction earthmoving machine parts, on-highway engine and truck parts, commercial generator engine parts, or automotive parts, a plus.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work with customers and employees in a courteous and professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills preferred.
TESTING REQUIREMENTS: Applicants may be required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being considered for employment in this position.
- Walking and moving about on foot often through uneven terrain.
- Handling: Picks up items, helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous equipment parts.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Standing: Remains in standing position. If required, to perform various functions of the job.
- Vision: Read paperwork, employment files and records on the computer.
- Talking: Communications by phone and in person.
- Sitting: Sits at desk. Sits for minimal periods of time.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
- Temp/Weather: Works in a warehouse.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Hawthorne Cat® Participates in E-Verify.