EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have two years of general office experience.
- PC skills required.
- Working knowledge in DBS system (AS400) is preferred, not required.
- Willingness to learn new warranty related skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally and clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have and maintain a valid California Class C Driver’s License with a good driving record.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) helpful.
TESTING REQUIREMENTS: Applicants may be required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being considered for employment in this position.
- Walking and moving about on foot often through uneven terrain.
- Handling: Seizes helps or works with hands.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Standing: Remains in standing position. If required to perform various functions of the job.
- Vision: Read service reports.
- Talking: Communications by radio, phone, and in person.
- Sitting: Sits for extended periods at a desk.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Hearing: Hears well enough to discern mechanical problems for safety in and around shop and construction sites and to receive communication by radio, phone and in person.
- Laying: Lies in prone position under vehicles and equipment.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
- Temperatures/Weather: Works in an office environment.
Reasonable accommodations for essential and non-essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Hawthorne Cat® Participates in E-Verify.