EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have two (2) years general office experience.
- Must have five (5) years heavy equipment experience
- PC skills required.
- Must have a valid California Class C Drivers License.
- Must have above average communication skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills & a great multi-tasker.
TESTING REQUIREMENTS: Applicants may be required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being considered for employment in this position.
- Walking and moving about on foot often through uneven terrain.
- Handling: Picks up items, helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous equipment parts.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Standing: Remains in standing position. If required to perform various functions of the job.
- Climbing: In and out of equipment.
- Vision: Read work tickets and parts books.
- Talking: Communications by radio, phone, and in person.
- Sitting: Sits in equipment and in vehicles.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
- Temp/Weather: Works in a warehouse and outside with variations of temperature and weather.
- Exposure: Foul odors, fumes and harsh substances.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.