EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS DESIRED:
- Must have 5-10 years rental equipment/construction industry experience.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- People oriented with strong sales and customer service experience.
- Must be a self-starter, personable and attentive to customer’s needs.
- High energy level and motivation to succeed.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
TESTING REQUIREMENTS: Applicants may be required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being considered for employment in this position.
- Walking and moving about on foot often through uneven terrain.
- Handling: Seizes, helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous equipment parts, small tools, batteries, and tampers.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Standing: Remains in standing position if required to perform various functions of the job.
- Climbing: In and out of equipment.
- Vision: Read rental documents, invoices and bills.
- Talking: Communications by radio, phone, and in person.
- Sitting: Sits in equipment and in vehicles.
PHYSICAL STRENGTH: Lifting: Up to 60lbs. Daily; frequent exertion.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
- Temp/Weather: Works in an office environment outside with variations of temperature and weather.
- Exposure: Foul odors, fumes and harsh substances.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Hawthorne Cat® Participates in E-Verify.