EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Explainable OJT in any rental yard situation.
- One-year rental yard experience.
- Must be trainable and willing to learn.
- Some small tool repair background.
- Some equipment experience is a plus.
- Must be a good communicator and have good customer relations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid Class C License.
Applicants may be required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being considered for employment in this position.
- Walking and moving about on foot often up and down equipment.
- Handling: seizes, helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous equipment parts, small tools, batteries and tampers.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Standing: Remains in standing position, operating a pressure washer/cleaning equipment.
- Climbing: In and out of equipment.
- Vision: Read rental documents, invoices and bills.
- Talking: Communications by phone and in person.
Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
Temp/Weather: Works in indoor and outdoor environments.
Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Hawthorne Cat® Participates in E-Verify.