EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent; three to five years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred.
- Must have good communication skills both verbal and written, and proper business etiquette.
- Ability to multitask and establish priorities.
- Maintains a high degree of accuracy.
- Must have a demonstrated history working with MS Office programs with a high degree of proficiency with Excel Program.
TESTING REQUIREMENTS: Applicants may be required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being considered for employment in this position.
- Walking and moving about on foot often up and down stairs.
- Handling: Seizes, helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous paperwork.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist
- Standing: Remains in standing position if required to perform various functions of the job.
- Vision: Read paperwork, employment files and records on the computer.
- Talking: Communications by phone and in person.
- Sitting: Sits at desk. Sits for long periods of time.
Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
Temp/Weather: Works in an office environment.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Hawthorne Cat® Participates in E-Verify.