EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- At least 2 years of experience working in an office environment, preferably as a receptionist.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a helpful, friendly and outgoing attitude.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a self-starter.
- Must be organized with the ability to set and meet goals
- Experience with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have a valid Class C License.
TESTING REQUIREMENTS: Applicants may be required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being considered for employment in this position.
- Walking and moving about on foot.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous paperwork.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Standing: Remains in standing position if required to perform various functions of the job.
- Vision: Read computer and paperwork.
- Talking: Communications by phone and in person.
- Sitting: Sits at desk. Sits for long periods of time.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
- Temp/Weather: Works in an office environment.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Hawthorne Cat® Participates in E-Verify.