EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent is required with five to seven years’ experience providing service advising services.
- Associate’s Degree in a technical curriculum will be considered with a minimum of three years’ of experience in a similar role at a management level.
- Must have good communication skills and proper business etiquette.
- Ability to multitask and establish priorities.
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment.
- Ability to maintain a flexible attitude and approach towards assignments and successfully operate under ambiguous guidelines
- Must have good working knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Must have a valid Hawaii Drivers’ License with a good driving record.
Applicants may be required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being considered for employment in this position.
- Walking and moving about on foot often up and down stairs.
- Handling: Seizes, helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous paperwork.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Standing: Remains in standing position, if required to perform various functions of the job.
- Vision: Read paperwork, employment files and records on the computer.
- Talking: Communications by phone and in person.
- Sitting: Sits at desk. Sits for long periods of time.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
- Temp/Weather: Works in an office environment.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Hawthorne Cat® Participates in E-Verify.