EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have a valid Class C Drivers License with a clean driving record.
- Understanding of warehouse duties.
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid forklift certificate.
- Complete understanding of shipping and receiving procedures.
- Complete understanding of freight recovery procedures.
- Walking and moving about on foot often through uneven terrain.
- Handling: Seizes, helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous equipment parts.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Standing: Remains in standing position if required to perform various functions of the job.
- Climbing: In and out of equipment.
- Vision: Read work tickets and parts books.
- Talking: Communications by radio, phone, and in person.
- Sitting: Sits in equipment and in vehicles.
PHYSICAL STRENGTH: Lifting: Up to 60lbs. daily, frequent exertion.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
- Temp/Weather: Works in a warehouse and outside with variations of temperature and weather.
- Exposure: Foul odors, fumes and harsh substances.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Hawthorne Cat® Participates in E-Verify.