Under the general supervision of the Rental Supervisor, assists in the managing of short term rental equipment, rents equipment in the Hawthorne Rent It Service rental fleet, and compiles information for reporting purposes.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
1. Must have some experience relating to product application and vendor experiences.
2. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
3. PC skills required and should be familiar with AS400.
4. Must have a valid Hawaii Drivers License.
Applicants may be required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being considered for employment in this position.
1. Walking and moving about on foot often up and down stairs.
2. Handling: Seizes, helps or works with hands.
3. Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous paperwork.
4. Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
5. Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist
6. Standing: Remains in standing position If required to perform various functions of the job.
7. Vision: Read paperwork, employment files and records on the computer.
8. Talking: Communications by phone and in person.
9. Sitting: Sits at desk. Sits for long periods of time.
Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.