EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have an Associates Degree (AA/AS) or equivalent.
- Must have three (3) years industry or related safety and health and/or compliance experience.
- Must have three (3) years industry or related instructor and/or presentation experience.
- BS/BA can substitute industry experience requirement.
- Must have proven written and oral communication skills.
- Must have a valid Hawaii “Class 3” Drivers License with a good driving record.
- Ability to work in a team environment and possess a positive attitude.
- Must have strong organizational , analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have proven presentation skills with the ability to answer questions to Management, staff, employees or customers.
- Must be able to be forklift and Genie lift certified.
- May be required to travel.
TESTING REQUIREMENTS: Applicants may be required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being considered for employment in this position.
- Walking and moving about on foot often through uneven terrain.
- Hands/arms operating equipment, hand and power tools.
- Lifting: Up to 50 lbs. daily, frequent exertion. Raises or lowers miscellaneous equipment parts and tools.
- Handling: Seizes, helps or works with hands.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction
- Standing: Remains in standing position if required to perform various functions of the job
- Climbing: In and out of equipment and vehicles.
- Vision: Read work tickets, parts and service books and operate heavy equipment.
- Talking: Communications by radio, phone and in person.
- Sitting: Sits in equipment and vehicles.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist
- Hearing: Hears well enough to discern mechanical problems for safety in and around shop and construction sites
- Laying: lies in prone position under vehicles and equipment.
PHYSICAL STRENGTH: Lifting: Up to 50lbs. daily, frequent exertion within the scope of training.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
- Temp/Weather: Works in both inside and outside all weather environments.
- Exposure: Foul odors, fumes and hash substances.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Hawthorne Cat® Participates in E-Verify.