EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of two (2) years industry experience and product specific sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must display expertise in business development and utilizing sales control systems.
- Minimum 2 years experience selling, renting, material handling or similar equipment sales/rental experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills and proper business etiquette.
- Must have good working knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and safe driving record.
- Must be able to travel.
TESTING REQUIREMENTS: Applicants may be required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being considered for employment in this position.
- Walking: Moves about on foot often through uneven terrain, up and down stairs.
- Handling: Seizes objects, works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous equipment parts, tools, paperwork; up to 60 lbs.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Climbing: In and out of equipment.
- Standing: Remains in standing position, if required to perform various functions of the job.
- Vision: Reads spec sheets, invoices, parts books & service manuals, and reports on the computer.
- Talking: Communicates by phone and in person.
- Sitting: Sits at desk and in vehicle for extended periods.
- Crawling: Crawls in, around and under equipment.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
- Temp/Weather: Works in both an office and outdoor environment.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/V/D
Hawthorne Cat® Participates in E-Verify.