EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Graduate engineer (BSEE/BSME) and no experience; or graduate of electrical technical school or equivalent, and five years of similar work; or high school diploma or equivalent and eight years of product support sales and/or electrical testing / electrical engineering service environment.
- Must be detail oriented to ensure accuracy and competiveness.
- Must have ability to communicate clearly, and relate to clients both orally and in writing.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, and professionalism.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a self-starter.
- Must be organized and a good planner.
- Must be a continuous learner for job performance improvement.
- Ability to work extended hours when required to meet deadlines.
- Ability to set and exceed goals.
- Valid driver’s license with good record.
TESTING REQUIREMENTS: Applicants may be are required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being considered for employment in this position.
- Walking: Moving about on foot often up and down stairs.
- Handing: Seizes helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous paperwork.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Standing: Remains in standing position if required to perform various functions of the job.
- Vision: Read computer and paperwork.
- Talking: Communications by phone and in person.
- Sitting: Sits at desk. Sits for long periods of time.
- Climbing: Climb on and off generators / engines.
- Mechanical and Electrical Equipment.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent loud noise.
- Temp/Weather: Works in both office and outdoor environment.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Hawthorne Cat® Participates in E-Verify.