EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must Have 3 to 5 Years of experience in Construction Equipment Industry
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Strong sales and customer service experience.
- Knowledge and experience in the equipment rental industry preferred.
- An understanding of business accounting principles and budget preparation.
- Organizational and communication skills.
- Multi tasking capabilities.
TESTING REQUIREMENTS: Applicants may be are required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being considered for employment in this position.
- Walking and moving about on foot often through uneven terrain.
- Handling: Seizes, helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous equipment parts, small tools, batteries, and tampers.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Standing: Remains in standing position if required to perform various functions of the job.
- Climbing: In and out of equipment.
- Vision: Read rental documents, invoices and bills.
- Talking: Communications by radio, phone, and in person.
- Sitting: Sits in equipment and in vehicles.
Lifting: Up to 25lbs. daily; frequent exertion
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
- Temp/Weather: Works in an office environment outside with variations of temperature and weather.
- Exposure: Foul odors, fumes, bright lights, dust, gas, and harsh substances.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Hawthorne Cat® Participates in E-Verify.