EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year related commercial credit experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Technical competency in Microsoft Office. Outlook and general computer skills.
- Strong customer focus and relationship building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Desire for quality and continuous improvement within a high paced work environment.
- Knowledge of mechanics lien law strongly preferred.
- Must have valid California Class C driver's license.
Walking and moving about on foot often up and down stairs.
- Handling: Seizes, helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous paperwork.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Standing: Remains in standing position If required to perform various functions of the job.
- Vision: Read paperwork, employment files and records on the computer.
- Talking: Communications by phone and in person.
- Sitting: Sits at desk. Sits for long periods of time.
Temp/Weather: Works in an office environment.
Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Hawthorne Cat® Participates in E-Verify.