EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid California Class "C" Driver's License with a good driving record.
- Must be able to be Forklift Certified within 30 days of employment.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have good communication skills and business etiquette.
- Ability to multi task.
TESTING REQUIREMENTS: Applicants may be required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being considered for employment in this position.
- Walking: Moves about on foot often up and down stairs.
- Handling: Seizes, helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers parts weighing up to 60lbs.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Standing: Remains in standing position, if required to perform various functions of the job.
- Vision: Read paperwork and records on the computer.
- Talking: Communications by phone and in person.
- Sitting: Sits at desk for minimal amount of time.
- Climbing: Climbing on and off forklifts.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
- Temp/Weather: Works in both inside and outside all weather environments.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Hawthorne Cat® Participates in E-Verify.