EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- College degree in marketing or business is preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in rental material handling, heavy equipment sales and capital goods retail sales/service
- Logistical experience preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a self-starter.
- Must have a valid Drivers’ License with a good driving record.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Must have good working knowledge of MS Office programs.
TESTING REQUIREMENTS: Applicants may be required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being considered for employment in this position.
- Walking and moving about on foot often through uneven terrain, up & down stairs.
- Handling: Seizes objects, works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous equipment parts, small tools, batteries, tampers and other small equipment.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward & forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Standing: Remains in standing position for long periods of time.
- Climbing: In and out of equipment.
- Vision: Reads spec sheets, invoices, parts books and service manuals.
- Talking: Communicates by phone, and in person.
- Sitting: Sits at a desk or in vehicle for long periods of time.
PHYSICAL STRENGTH: Lifting: Frequent exertion. Frequent lifting of up to 60 pounds.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
- Temp/Weather: Works in both office and (jobsites) outdoor environment.