EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have at least 2 years experience in the equipment rental industry, preferably as a foreman, mechanic, truck driver, or sales representative. Military experience in a similar occupational specialty would meet this requirement.
- Some advanced education in technical school, specialized business school, military training, or equivalent in practical and on the job training preferred.
- Possess broad and in-depth knowledge of trucking and transportation of heavy equipment.
- Able to demonstrate high proficiency in computer applications.
- Excellent communication ability and high level of customer relation skills.
- Walking and moving about on foot often through uneven terrain.
- Handling: Seizes, helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous equipment parts, small tools, batteries, and tampers.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Standing: Remains in standing position if required to perform various functions of the job.
- Climbing: In and out of equipment.
- Vision: Read rental documents, invoices and bills.
- Talking: Communications by radio, phone, and in person.
- Sitting: Sits in equipment and in vehicles.
PHYSICAL STRENGTH: Lifting: Up to 60lbs.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
- Temp/Weather: Works in an office environment outside with variations of temperature and weather.
- Exposure: Foul odors, fumes and harsh substances.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Hawthorne Cat® Participates in E-Verify.