EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent.
- Must have a valid California Class C Driver’s License with a good record.
- Ability to communicate professionally and clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Walking and moving about on foot often up and down stairs.
- Handling: Seizes helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous equipment parts and tools.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Standing: Remains in standing position if required to perform various functions of the job.
- Climbing: In and out of equipment.
- Vision: Able to read paper work.
- Talking: Communications by phone and in person.
- Sitting: Sits for short periods.
- Climbing: Climb on and off earthmoving machines/engines.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
- Temp/Weather: Works outside
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Hawthorne Cat® Participates in E-Verify.