EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have minimum of ten years service department experience.
- Must have ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- At least 5 years supervisory experience.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be organized and a good planner.
- Must have positive attitude and be a self starter
- Must have the ability to set and meet goals.
- Must possess a high energy charismatic leadership style.
- Must have the ability to recruit and develop all employees and service managers, in particular.
- Must maintain a high standard of ethics and integrity.
- Must possess a “team leadership style”. Team approach to sharing ideas and to mentoring subordinates, one who leads by example and demonstrates appreciation of team inputs and accomplishments.
TESTING REQUIREMENTS: Applicants may be required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being considered for employment in this position.
- Walking and moving about on foot, often up and down stairs.
- Handing: Seizes, helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous paperwork.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Standing: Remains in standing position if required to perform various functions of the job.
- Vision: Read computer and paperwork.
- Talking: Communications by phone and in person.
- Sitting: Sits at desk. Sits for long periods of time.
- Climbing: Climb on and off earthmoving machines/engines.
- Travel: Frequent (monthly) day trips to assigned branches, with occasional overnights for company meetings, Caterpillar training, etc.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
- Temp/Weather: Works in an office environment, with occasional shop requirements.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Hawthorne Cat® Participates in E-Verify.