EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred.
- Ability to coordinate own and others’ actions, manage own time and manage personnel resources.
- Strong understanding and expression of written and verbal English sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Must have the ability to communicate technical information as related to environmental permitting, electrical performance, and mechanical system installation and operation.
- Knowledge of industrial electronics a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD, and similar databases required.
- Must have a valid Hawaii “Class 3” Driver’s License with a good driving record.
- Ability to maintain a flexible attitude and approach towards assignments and successfully operate under ambiguous guidelines.
Applicants may be required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being considered for employment in this position.
- Walking and moving about on foot often through uneven terrain.
- Handling: Seizes, helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous documents.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist
- Standing: Remains in standing position if required to perform various functions of the job.
- Climbing: In and out of equipment.
- Vision: Read documents.
- Talking: Communications by radio, phone and in person.
- Sitting: Sits at desk. Sits in equipment and in vehicles.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
- Temp/Weather: Works in an office environment and outside with variations of temperature and weather.
- Exposure: Foul odors, fumes and harsh substances.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Hawthorne Cat® Participates in E-Verify.