EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum 2 years experience hauling heavy equipment.
- Possess the experience and knowledge of loading and securing equipment.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations pertaining to loading and hauling heavy equipment.
- Ability to interpret road maps and find job site locations on time.
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills.
- Valid Class A Driver's License and a clean driving record.
TESTING REQUIREMENTS: Applicants may be required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being considered for employment in this position.
- Walking and moving about on foot often through uneven terrain.
- Handling: Ability to grasp and work with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous equipment parts, small tools, batteries, and tampers. Lifting up to 60lbs. Daily; frequent exertion.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Standing: Remains in standing position if required to perform various functions of the job.
- Climbing: In and out of equipment.
- Vision: Read rental documents, invoices and bills.
- Talking: Communications by radio, phone, and in person.
- Sitting: Sits in equipment and in vehicles.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
- Temp/Weather: Works in a warehouse and outside with variations of temperature and weather.
- Exposure: Foul odors, fumes and harsh substances.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Hawthorne Cat® Participates in E-Verify.